2556/03/21

Hiatus

Yeah,I finally decide to announce a hiatus for this blog.
It's hard for me to update my blog since I haven't bought a laptop yet.
I connect to the internet via my Ipod and the blogger app just looks ugly somehow.
Even I can use the computer from my office,I can't go all the way and put watermark on my pics here.
I'll start updating again once I bought a laptop
Anyway this is my Facebook,in case you want to contact me.
https://www.facebook.com/sanasanami
I've close down my page for some reason a long while ago.
So,my FB is the only way you can check my update now.

It'd be better if you leave the link of your Facebook here since I don't accept strangers.
I'll go through the link everyone posted anyway so I will accept as soon as you added me.
Thank you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น