2555/10/24

Suan Luang Rama 9 with Felicia

Ehhh...I feel so lazy to update my blog this month.
But anyway,at least I have something to blog about now.
A while ago,a Chinese-Indonesian staff was transferred to our office.
Her name is Felicia,she'll be working with us until Jan.
She can speak Chinese,English,Indonesian and Korean(soo many languages,I'm kidda jealous XD)
So,while she's living here,we decided to be her guide and show her around Bangkok.
A week ago,she went to Wat Pho with my colleagues.
Last Sunday was my turn,so I took her to some places near my house since she's already been to the shopping malls at Siam already XD

We went to Seacon Square>Suan Luang Rama 9 Park>Paradise Park.
But The pics I'm going to show you are just the Suan Luang Rame 9 Park part
since my dad took photo for us there...not counting that the other 2 places are just some shopping malls.

Suan Luang Rama 9 Park is a park with botanical gardens,international style gardens and beautiful lakes.
The park was established to celebrate the His Majesty King Bhumibol's birthday on 5th December 1987.
Felicia and me.
My dad said this is some kind of a throne-hall.
None of us knew when did this pic was taken.
At England garden.
The sun was raging so hot that day,no wonder why this pic turned out like this.
Landmark of the park,this is where the works of King Rama 9 are displayed.
We finally arrived at the building.
I wish I could have as small face as her >_<
We can see the lake from the building also.
We were looking at the display when my dad took this pic.
Uhhh...I feel so short XD
Our last pic before heading to Paradise Park
Some pic of the garden.
I'd love to stay a bit longer and relax myself around this beautiful park if the sun wasn't so hot = =;

My Outfit
Uh...if you can't tell,it's Liz Lisa from head to toe 
with black knee slimming socks XD

See you next entry :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น