2555/01/10

Okonomiyaki+strange fb profile pic


Yesterday I went to TERMINAL 21 with my fiance
We met at Seacon Square first,I also made him a bento for breakfast and he ate it there.
Sadly,I didn't take the picture of my bento ;w;

Well,anyway when we arrived at TERMINAL 21,I decided to take some pic in the toilet first XD
The toilets here are very beautiful,each floor is decorated differently up the the floor's theme.
I think this one was at San Francisco floor


The view outside from toilet's XDD

This is what I wore yesterday.


This is how the floor looks like.


We went to see the movie first.Not many interesting film to watch tho.
We agreed to watch The Darkest Hour.


...his finger is like twice bigger than mine XD

We had about an hour before the film starts,so we just walk around and see what kind of goods they sell there.It turn out that there're only female fashion clothes XD
He was a bit disappointed so we went to find something to eat instead.
This is what we had.


Merry Mango juice,I loveeeeee mango.

Actually,he had his pack full of bakery stuff that he bought here but he just didn't have a chance to eat them while he was with me all the day XD
Well,I don't really like bakery but he loves it,I'd prefer meal but he rarely eat much of what is called 'meal'.
I tried to take photo of us here but most of the pic I took only have him and a bit-half of my face ;w;
So,I'll upload just the one and only that is opposite to that.


I almost look annoyed XD

Then we just went to watch the film,it was ok,better than Thai movies that was available.I don't know if I should call it horror movie of sci-fi movie.It's not so scary more like a sci-fi but that invisible electric things just massacred the whole city =w=;

After the finished with the film,I ask him to take me to Japanese Village restaurant.
Coz I want to eat the Okonomiya and I'll be so happy if he cook one for me.
(actually,that's even my main purpose for coming to TERMINAL 21)
And here it is!!

Nyaaaaa,so cute!!
(I'm so silly XD)


It was a lot better than one I cooked for my friends last time ;w;

That's it for yesterday,but today I found a strange thing happened with my facebook.
My profile pic automatically turned into someone else!!

It was my facebook but I don't recognized the profile pic!!
(sorry for rude caption anyway)

Well,I mean,even I'm not so beautiful but I'm already proud of what I am.
I used Google Image Search and found out that the owner of that pic also has a blog here.
I think that she's kidda cute and that's no reason she'd want to be in my facebook.
It might be just facebook sucks again,I don't know if anyone has ever had such this thing happened to them.

Anyway,see you later then.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น